October 3, 2017
September 25, 1952 ~ September 7, 2017
Gregory J. Brockelsby passed away Thursday, September 7th after a three year battle with cancer at his home. He was surrounded by his immediate family; wife Virginia, sons Mikael and Jacob, and daughter Alexa,
Gregory spent his entire career in the gaming business and worked with his father James Brockelsby and mother Genevieve.
A farewell Celebration of Life will be held at Wildcreek Golf Course, 3500 Sullivan Ln., Sparks Sunday, October 8th at 3 pm.
Gregory now rests in our Lord's Love and Peace.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall