October 3, 2017
September 25, 1952 ~ September 7, 2017
Gregory J. Brockelsby passed away Thursday, September 7th after a three year battle with cancer at his home. He was surrounded by his immediate family; wife Virginia, sons Mikael and Jacob, and daughter Alexa,
Gregory spent his entire career in the gaming business and worked with his father James Brockelsby and mother Genevieve.
A farewell Celebration of Life will be held at Wildcreek Golf Course, 3500 Sullivan Ln., Sparks Sunday, October 8th at 3 pm.
Gregory now rests in our Lord's Love and Peace.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge