December 4, 2018
January 13, 1957 ~ November 5, 2018
Gregory Disotell, harp player extraordinaire, passed away on November 5th 2018, in the home he loved, in the arms of his loving wife Cindy (Morrissey).
Greg was a long time resident of Tahoe City and Truckee.
In lieu of flowers take a walk on the beach with friends, human and canine, listen to music while making a toast to enduring friendships, lifelong and beyond. That is what Greg would wish for you!
Remember me. Though I have to say goodbye. Remember me. Each time you hear a blues harp sing.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film