James Douglas Hall
November 21, 2017
Beloved father and partner Doug Hall, 58, born November 13, 1959 in Vancouver Canada and long term resident of Truckee, CA, passed away unexpectedly on November 11, 2017 .
He is survived by his father Ken Hall, 97 and son Christopher James Wimbles, 38, both residents of Canada, and by his daughter Ailia Constance Hall, 8 and life partner Heather Gillespie, 45 both residents of Truckee.
The family is celebrating his life in a private ceremony but would love any members of the community to share in stories and memories at a later time to be decided.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to help support Doug's minor child at gofundme.com/ailiahall
If friends wish to contact the family please email his son at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Obituaries
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)