James Douglas Hall
November 21, 2017
Beloved father and partner Doug Hall, 58, born November 13, 1959 in Vancouver Canada and long term resident of Truckee, CA, passed away unexpectedly on November 11, 2017 .
He is survived by his father Ken Hall, 97 and son Christopher James Wimbles, 38, both residents of Canada, and by his daughter Ailia Constance Hall, 8 and life partner Heather Gillespie, 45 both residents of Truckee.
The family is celebrating his life in a private ceremony but would love any members of the community to share in stories and memories at a later time to be decided.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to help support Doug's minor child at gofundme.com/ailiahall
If friends wish to contact the family please email his son at email@example.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week