Jeanne Marie Andre
November 21, 2016
Jeanne Marie Andre recently passed away at her home in Rancho Mirage, California at age 94.
Jeanne was a longtime resident of Minneapolis, MN. After a successful career as an accountant, Jeanne retired to homes in Incline Village, NV, Cathedral City, CA, and most recently to Rancho Mirage, CA, and enjoyed many years exploring her passion for tennis, golf, and other sports. She was a member of the congregation at St Louis Catholic Church.
Jeanne was preceded in death by her parents, Mildred F. and Joseph J. Andre, sister Millicent Andre, and brothers Robert Andre and Richard Andre. Jeanne is survived by several nieces and nephews.
Private services will be held in Minneapolis on November 29 at Lakewood Cemetery, organized through the Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel (952-920-3996). The family suggests memorials to the charity of their choice.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move