May 10, 2018
1985 ~ 2018
Kent Williams, 32, of Philadelphia, PA, formerly of Roseville, CA, passed away on April 24, 2018.
Born in Truckee, CA in December 1985, Kent graduated from North Tahoe High School and attended Expression College in Emeryville, CA. Kent was a computer whiz and had recently received his private pilot's license. He loved photography and videography and capturing life's moments.
He is survived by his mother, Barbara Williams; his brother, Eddie Williams; his sister, Mara Russell (Oliver); his two nephews Dustin Russell and Wade Russell and several extended family members. He is predeceased by his father, Paul Williams.
His celebration of life will be held on May 20th at 2pm at First United Methodist Church, 6414 Brace Rd, Loomis, CA 95650.
Donations may be made to http://www.gofundme.com/kent-williams-memorial-fund
Trending In: Obituaries
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million