Kevin James O’Brien
November 21, 2017
April 3, 1969 ~ November 17, 2017
Kevin James O'Brien, born in Truckee, April 3, 1969, was called home to his Creator, on November 17, 2017.
Kevin lived in Squaw Valley and attended school at North Tahoe High School where he played football and baseball. He graduated from Sacramento State University in 1997 and became Senior Vice President of a financial company, then entered the restoration business.
He moved to Reno in 2008, and became a very successful Realtor. Squaw Valley and Lake Tahoe always had a special place in his heart.
He is the loving son of James and Joan O'Brien, brother to Kathleen, Maureen and Tim and their spouses Rick, Julia and Todd and fiancé Maria. He is uncle to Kyle, Amanda, Nicholas, Henry and Hannah. He leaves behind many wonderful and loving friends whose lives he touched.
A short rosary service will be held at St. Albert's Catholic Church at 1250 Wyoming, cross street King's Row, in Reno at 1 pm on Wednesday, November 29, followed by a memorial Mass. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City