Lance (Lisa) Corbin Hackley
January 8, 2019
1950 ~ 2018
Lance (Lisa) Corbin Hackley passed away December 19, 2018 after a sudden illness. He is survived by his brother Scott Hackley of Truckee, Scott's wife Katrina Veit and their daughter Emily Hackley; and cousin Julie Merkt and family of Pinole.
He was born in Palo Alto, California to Howard and Marian Hackley. He graduated from Palo Alto High School and received an A.A. degree in Natural Science from Foothill College. He had a great love of nature and photography. His career centered around photography and included wedding and portrait photography in the Bay Area, Lake Tahoe and Hawaii. He worked for many years at Barifot Mountain Photography in Tahoe City.
Faith and family were very important to him. He was a great brother and uncle and will be greatly missed. God's love and peace be with you always!
If you would like to honor him, please consider a contribution to a favorite charity.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020