Lois Jean Fredrickson
April 10, 2017
Born in Minneapolis, Minnesota on January 21, 1933. She was the youngest of 3 children. Lois is preceded in death by her older brother, Herbert and survived by her older sister, Irene. Also survived by husband, David and her 4 children; Michael, Mary, Julie, and Craig and her 9 grandchildren and 24 great-grandchildren.
Lois's family had a home in the city and a summer home in Minnesota, where she enjoyed fishing and swimming. She was raised in a strong Christian home where her faith and love for Jesus began.She met Dave in 1950, while she was still in High School. They married in 1954. In 1998 they made Lake Tahoe their home.
Moms greatest love was putting others first, everyday was a teaching moment for her kids, as she taught them how to cook, sew, walk with Jesus and take care of a home. Mom put God first, Family second and then everything else fell into place.
Lois was an excellent example of 1Cor. 13:13: she believed that we need to all abide in faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)