September 18, 2017
April 15, 1955 – August 29, 2017
Mark was born April 15, 1955 in San Francisco to Albert and Josephine Miller. His youth was spent in Mountain View and from Age 11 in Pinole. He worked for many years in the nuclear power industry travelling the U.S. and the world. Whenever he could make time you could find him on the ski slopes of the Sierra or fishing, especially at his favorite spot, Wright's Lake.
He is survived by his father, Albert Miller; His son, Justin Miller; brother, Matthew Miller; and Sisters, Denise, Cathy and Sandra; as well as 7 nieces and nephews, and a great many dear friends.
There is a line from a Jimmy Buffet song that seems appropriate – "Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way." That is certainly how Mark felt about his life.
In lieu of flowers, please take a moment to share time with family and friends and express your love for them.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Historic Tahoe LakefrontÂ Home Sells for $10 Million
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says
- Ron Cohen announced as President and COO of Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- Truckee traffic report: Lane closures on I-80; State Route 89