Memorial: Samuel W. Linderman
July 10, 2013
Samuel W. Linderman was born in Wichita KS to Merrill and Ida Linderman. Sam passed away November 13, 2012, at age 75, after a long battle with Alzheimer's.
He is survived by his loving wife of over 50 year, Mary Ann Linderman of Incline Village, NV. Also surviving him are his daughter, Valerie Tidwell (Jerry) and grandchildren Sydney and Dane of Henderson, NV. He was predeceased by his son, Ward Linderman.
A Celebration of Life will be held on July 20, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Village Church at 736 McCourry Blvd. in Incline Village. All are welcome to come help us celebrate Sam's life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges