Nancy Louise Korn (Lemieux)
June 21, 2017
Nancy Louise Korn (Lemieux), 73, of Yorba Linda, CA. died June 10, 2017. Nancy, the daughter of Evertt and Elizabeth Maki, loving wife of Arthur Korn, passed away in Yorba Linda, CA after fighting the battle against Alzheimer's Disease.
Nancy was born in Stubenville, Ohio and raised in Weirton, West Virginia. Her family moved to Southern California when she was 12 years old. She is a graduate of Adolfo Camarillo High School, Class of 1962.
Nancy worked for the North Tahoe PUD until her retirement in 1993 and move to Orange County, California. Nancy loved working in her garden, visiting with friends and spending time with her grandchildren. She will be greatly missed by her family and friends.
She is survived by her daughter Angela Young (Lemieux), her brothers Charles Maki and Paul Maki and their wives as well as her step children and grandchildren
A Celebration of Life will be held June 25, 2017 at the home of Ryan and Angie Young, in Orange County, California.
To extend condolences to the family please email us at email@example.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work