Obituary: Alana “Jill” Ebner
July 1, 2015
Alana "Jill" Ebner, 63, with her family by her side passed away on June 13th, 2015, after her long battle with cancer.
Jill's biggest passion was her family and love for life. She took great joy in planning family vacations, hosting holidays at home, and taking every opportunity to put her husband, children and grandchildren on a pedestal. She had a unbelievable sense of humor and indomitable spirit.
Jill is survived by her husband Chris, daughter Cherie McKenzie, sons Wesley and Jeffrey, daughter in laws Staci and Kristine and 4 amazing grandchildren, Tristan, Jaylin, Lincoln, and her namesake Charli Jill, born just days after Jill's passing. The circle of life continues through all her grandkids.
We would like to thank the Truckee community and the Tahoe Forest Cancer Center for all their support.
A private memorial has already been held by the family. Memorial donations may be made to the Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Cancer Center.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges