Obituary: Bob Roberts
November 20, 2014
Bob Roberts, Truckee's People Jeweler, passed peacefully in our home on Monday, November 10, 2014.
Bob has always been adamant that there be no services for him, and we will honor that wish. Bob was a great lover of jokes and funny stories, so if you want to pay tribute to him, tell a great story and make someone laugh; nothing could honor him more. He will always be cherished and missed by his wife, Barbara Roberts, his entire family, and our community.
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers