Obituary: Brian Keith Dalbol
January 7, 2016
Everybody's favorite fisherman, friend and devoted father and husband, Brian Keith Dalbol, unexpectedly passed away Dec. 29, 2015, at his home in Truckee, CA.
He is survived by his wife Tammy, his children, Andrew and Kyle, his granddaughter, Karlee, his brother Paul and his parents Ed and Sharon. Brian's celebration of life, open to family and friends, will be held on Friday January 8th, from 2-5pm. His celebration will take place at the Truckee Community Arts Center in downtown Truckee, 10046 Church Street.
The family has requested that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to the American Chronic Pain Association. For more information on this amazing organization, please visit http://theacpa.org.
God grant that I am may live to fish until my dying day and when the final cast is made and life has slipped away, I pray that God's great landing net will catch me in its sweep, and in His mercy, God will judge me big enough to keep.
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City