Obituary: Cynthia Ann Walterscheid
February 25, 2016
Cynthia Ann Walterscheid, born April 12th, 1947, in Michigan, passed away February 18th, 2016 at her home in Truckee, California, after a lifetime of dedication to her family and her love of life in the Truckee Tahoe area.
Cindy graduated from Azusa High School in 1965 and shortly thereafter married her sweetheart Stan Walterscheid on June 25th, 1966 at Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church in San Dimas, CA. Stan and Cindy then decided to start a family of three boys John, Ted, and Joe living in Southern California until the family moved to Truckee in 1979.
Cindy's passion was cooking, raising the best kids she could, and proudly supporting her husband. Surviving are Stan and their children John and Chelsea, Ted, Joe and Nicole and their grandchildren Jack, Ani, Laura, Megan, Zayne, Merrik, and Rowan from Truckee/Reno area.
A family and friend celebration of life will be held at the family home. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to your favorite charity or even better just remember her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots