Obituary: David Masters
November 17, 2015
September 7, 1954 — October 24, 2015
David Masters lived a consistent life. He walked, drank coffee, and savored great food every day. He enjoyed international travel and a quiet, simple life at home. David was patient and courteous. He tended his garden with care and treated people from all walks of life with respect.
David loved his family, especially his daughter Abby and his wife Shahri. David was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. He was told to get his affairs in order because he only had a few months to live. David fought a valiant battle and lived fourteen months with his cancer, but it eventually took him.
He passed away at home, with dignity, his wife and daughter at his side. At David's request there will be no funeral. He was a private man and the social activity of a service was not his way.
If you wish to honor him, take a walk, drink some coffee, get a passport, have adventures, and enjoy a simple life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)