Obituary: Dean A. Ayle
February 4, 2016
Dean A. Ayle, 55, passed away in Renown Health Hospital, Reno,NV, January 26, 2016.
Dean was a graduate of Westerville South High School, Westerville, Ohio; and a graduate of The Ohio State University. Upon graduation from OSU he toured and lived in many different parts of the world, including Europe, Australia, Malaysia and Hong Kong. In 1992 he settled in the Tahoe region working in the hospitality industry at various establishments, his last place of employment was The Travel Club in Truckee, CA.
He is survived by his Mother Ada of Englewood FL. Brother Marc (Elaine) of Westerville, Niece Sarah Stecher (Scott) of Gig Harbor, WA. Niece Kiley, Nephew Tanner, of Westerville, life-long friend, Christy E Jones, Columbus, OH, and many loving friends in Truckee.
Dean was proceeded in death by his father Donald R. Ayle.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke