Obituary: Denis Raymond Keller
December 30, 2015
Denis Raymond Keller was born on January 22nd, 1951 in San Francisco, California. He passed away playing golf in Indio, California on November 19, 2015.
He studied at Calif. State University in San Diego which was one his most memorable times. Denis started Special Marketing and Sales Inc. and was known for his integrity, honor and work ethic. Denis enjoyed traveling, playing golf, scuba diving and skiing with his family and friends.
Everyone remembers him for his unmatched love and kindness. He brightened everyone's day with just a smile and a simple, "Hello." The amazing things he did in his life would cover a million pages, but the most important thing he did was to be the most loving and devoted father.
Denis is survived by daughter Lauren Keller, her mother Catherine Bock, mother Edith Keller, brother Peter Keller (Jeanne), and niece Nicole Chaplan.
A private celebration of life will be held in his honor. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to your local food bank.
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Michelle Parker, Ben Paciotti claim Golden Saucers at Pain McShlonkey Hot Dog Downhill