Obituary: Donald Howard Grabb
July 11, 2013
On Sunday, July 7, 2013, we lost our beloved husband, father, grandfather and best friend, Donald Howard Grabb.
He was a man who kept us laughing our entire lives with his constant humor and good nature. (Well, at least 6 out of the 7 days a week). Even though he has passed, his classic lines will forever be in our hearts and keep us laughing for years to come.
When he hit a bad shot: "Perfect."
Don and Dee's real names: "Dumb kid" (All with love)
Passerby's enjoying a walk: "Hey! Get that dog outta my yard!"
When he would have a good laugh: "Well, brought me to tears!"
For everything else…: "No! Just no!"
In lieu of flowers, Big D would have preferred only the finest Franzia boxed wine. So please, lift a glass in his memory as there will not be a service held per his request. And just as he would say every night as he closed the blinds, "Show's over!"
Survived by his brother Robert and family, sister Eleanor and family, Jeri, Donny, Dee, Mark and Jennifer. We love you Big D and you will be missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short