Obituary: Doris Louise Yeoman
November 13, 2014
Doris Louise Yeoman, our beloved Mother, Grandmother and aunt passed into the arms of her loved ones, Who had gone before her on Sept. 17, 2014. Doris was born on May 3, 1929 to Juanita (Stout) and Royal Shearer in Kirksville, Missouri.
Doris married Clifford Yeoman July 27,1947 in Ottumwa Iowa and raised four sons. Doris worked many years at the Milhous Boys Ranch where she made many close friends before retiring. All those who knew her will greatly miss her.
She is preceded in death by her Husband Clifford Yeoman her parents Royal and Juanita Shearer. Sister Barbara, Brother Earl Shearer Grandchildren Anthony Scott Yeoman and Jessica Ann Yeoman.
She is survived by her four sons Leroy "Butch", Greg, John, Gene Yeoman her five grandchildren Jake, Raymond, Mariesa, Erica, Emily, and her two great grandchildren Megan Wilson and Syndal Yeoman and her best friend Evon Adams.
Funeral Services were held at 1:00pm Oct. 29 2014 at Sweetland Cemetery North San Juan, California Graveside Service.
Saying goodbye is a hard thing to do and in our hearts we will always miss you. We know that we will never really be apart, because you gave us a piece of your heart.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week