Obituary: Edward Albert Richardson
June 10, 2015
Edward Albert Richardson went home to be with his Lord and Savior on March 26, 2015.
Ed was born on February 4, 1940 in Granville, IL to parents Lee and Mina Richardson.
Ed was preceded in death by his parents and older sister Doris Lucas. He is survived by his loving wife of 52 years Diane, his children Tamara Monette (Dan), Lance Richardson, Jean Wetterman (Tommy), Bill McFarland, older brother Robert Richardson and sister-in-law Carol Conway (Larry). Five grandchildren Shane, Colton, Laura, Timothy, Kimberly and five great grandchildren Triston, Kellin, Averie, Olivia, Drake and many nieces and nephews.
Ed will be greatly missed by his family and all the lives he touched as well as his loyal companion "Buck." Friends are invited to attend a Memorial Service on April 18, 2015, 1:00pm at Sierra Bible Church, 3195 Everitt Drive, Reno, NV. Services entrusted to Truckee-Tahoe Mortuary & Crematory.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra