Obituary: Frank Gino Cecchetto
August 14, 2013
Frank Gino Cecchetto, born August 11th, 1953, in San Mateo, California. Died, July 30th, 2013 in Kailua Kona, Hawaii just 12 days short of his 60th birthday, as a result of complications from cancer.
Surviving are his son Gino Edward Cecchetto of Hawaii, a daughter, Jennifer Tristen Jensen of Idaho, two grandchildren; Joshua and Keahi of Hawaii, four grandchildren in Idaho; April, Emily, Alyssa and Joshua. He is also survived by his mother, Arlette M. Cecchetto of Redwood City, California; two sisters, Terri Bishop and Carla Cecchetto, a brother, Gino Robert Cecchetto, a niece, MacKenzie Bishop and a nephew, Julian Cecchetto, all of California.
During his lifetime he lived in Hawaii, Tahoe and in the redwoods of Northern California. Frank was a volunteer fireman in Kings Beach, North Shore Lake Tahoe.
Frank will be remembered with love and kind thoughts by family and friends.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall