Obituary: James Patrick McMahon
September 22, 2016
James Patrick McMahon, 55, passed away unexpectedly on April 25, 2016 in Daly City, California.
A proud parent, son, brother and friend, Jim was known for his intelligence, sarcastic wit and his kindness. Jim is the son of the late Jacqueline and Edward McMahon. He was raised in San Francisco and Daly City, graduating from St. Ignatius College Preparatory and receiving his undergraduate and graduate degrees from UC Davis.
He resided for many years in Truckee California with his family and is survived by his beloved daughters, Lauren and Kaitlyn. Jim is also survived by his brothers Edward and Richard McMahon, many nieces and nephews, his ex-wife Carol Mythen McMahon and many friends. Services will be announced at a later date. We will miss you Jimmy.
A memorial fund has been established – James P. McMahon Memorial fund for the benefit of Lauren and Kaitlyn McMahon c/o Wells Fargo Bank, 11262 Donner Pass Road, Truckee Ca. 96161.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years