Obituary: James Patrick McMahon
September 22, 2016
James Patrick McMahon, 55, passed away unexpectedly on April 25, 2016 in Daly City, California.
A proud parent, son, brother and friend, Jim was known for his intelligence, sarcastic wit and his kindness. Jim is the son of the late Jacqueline and Edward McMahon. He was raised in San Francisco and Daly City, graduating from St. Ignatius College Preparatory and receiving his undergraduate and graduate degrees from UC Davis.
He resided for many years in Truckee California with his family and is survived by his beloved daughters, Lauren and Kaitlyn. Jim is also survived by his brothers Edward and Richard McMahon, many nieces and nephews, his ex-wife Carol Mythen McMahon and many friends. Services will be announced at a later date. We will miss you Jimmy.
A memorial fund has been established – James P. McMahon Memorial fund for the benefit of Lauren and Kaitlyn McMahon c/o Wells Fargo Bank, 11262 Donner Pass Road, Truckee Ca. 96161.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Southern League tennis teams sweep state finals