Obituary: Jenna Renae Colburn
October 30, 2014
Jenna Renae Colburn passed away early Thursday morning, Oct. 23, 2014, with her devoted husband, children and mother-in-law by her side. She maintained a positive, peaceful attitude while courageously battling an aggressive cancer throughout the past year.
Her strength and passionate outlook on life will live on through her family, friends, and even those who were fortunate to meet her even for a brief period of time. A wonderful mother, wife, and friend, she will be remembered for her enthusiasm in building lasting, meaningful friendships, her desire to providing skillful, healing both physically and spiritually, her beautiful, shining smile, and her determined, sassy spirit.
Jenna, you are missed, and you will continue to inspire all of us!
There will be a Celebration of her life on Sunday, November 2nd at the Glenshire Clubhouse from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to FBO Jenna Colburn, account #032455576, at Bank of the West in Truckee, California.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)