Obituary: Jenna Renae Colburn
October 30, 2014
Jenna Renae Colburn passed away early Thursday morning, Oct. 23, 2014, with her devoted husband, children and mother-in-law by her side. She maintained a positive, peaceful attitude while courageously battling an aggressive cancer throughout the past year.
Her strength and passionate outlook on life will live on through her family, friends, and even those who were fortunate to meet her even for a brief period of time. A wonderful mother, wife, and friend, she will be remembered for her enthusiasm in building lasting, meaningful friendships, her desire to providing skillful, healing both physically and spiritually, her beautiful, shining smile, and her determined, sassy spirit.
Jenna, you are missed, and you will continue to inspire all of us!
There will be a Celebration of her life on Sunday, November 2nd at the Glenshire Clubhouse from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to FBO Jenna Colburn, account #032455576, at Bank of the West in Truckee, California.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Investigation continues on man found on Truckee railroad tracks
- Man with knife apprehended in possible Truckee stabbing
- Truckee Traffic Report: Route 89 one-way operation; Westbound I-80 lane closure
- Tahoe Housing Trouble Part 3: Local entities aim to crack Tahoe’s housing crunch
- Wolverines make statement with win over Fernley