Obituary: Johanna Danovich
February 18, 2015
Johanna Margaret Danovich (Leutheuser) died peacefully from natural causes on January 31, 2015 in Reno, Nevada.
Family had the gift of being able to spend time with her before she passed away. The devoted daughter of Barbara and Richard Leutheuser, she was born and grew up in Ann Arbor.
Johanna is survived by two sons, Peter and Chris; two grandchildren, Ryan and Gianna; three brothers, Rich, John, and Rob; and, an extended Leutheuser family whom she adored.
She lived in Tahoe City, California during the last 10 years of her life. Johanna was a force of life barely contained in her diminutive stature. She shared her quick smile, mischievous glance, and love of life selflessly with all. Her friends were many and their loyalties absolute.
In person she will be dearly missed; in memory, celebrated. Memorial observances will be private.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week