Obituary: Margrith A. Kuttel
June 10, 2015
MARGRITH A. KUTTEL, born March 6, 1949 in Luzern, Switzerland. Passed away April 19, 2015 in Truckee, CA.
A devoted wife, mother and grandmother, she is survived by her husband Alois (Louie) of 45 years; daughter Margrith Marty, son-in-law Pius, and grandson, Andreas, of BC, Canada; and son Christian Kuttel, daughter-in-law Jeanne, and grandchildren Kathryn and Alex, of Sacramento, CA.
Margrith was a resident of Truckee for nearly 40 years. She was a dedicated employee of Lucky's/Albertson's/Save Mart for 20 years working behind the deli counter.
Services to be held on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 11:00am at Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, 10930 Alder Drive, Truckee, CA.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat