Obituary: Mark Lawrence Ragno
June 10, 2015
Mark Lawrence Ragno, aged 68, passed away in Tahoe City on May 28th, 2015.
Mark was born on May 31st, 1946 in Palo Alto to Larry Ragno and Rita O'Leary. He moved to Stockton in 1968 after graduating from Santa Clara University. Mark worked at American Forest Products and McGaw Construction before beginning his 30 years at Albert Paper Company. He retired in February 2009 and moved to Lake Tahoe where he lived his dream. He spent his time restoring antique wooden boats and being on the lake with his family and friends.
Mark is survived by his wife, Linda, his children, Luke, Katie, Lisa and Kevin, 6 grandchildren, and his sisters, Kathleen and Susan. A celebration of life and gratitude will be held on Saturday, June 13th, at 12pm at Gar Woods Restaurant in Carnelian Bay, CA.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Truckee receives Caltrans award for Mousehole project
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)