Obituary: Mary Stice-Copeland
December 9, 2015
February 2, 1934 – December 6, 2015
Mary Copeland passed in her home with her husband, Joe and her daughter, Robin by her side.
Mary will be remembered by all who knew her as someone full of love, light and integrity. She gave unselfishly and kindly with her upbeat and fun-loving spirit. She was a successful career woman, opening and running the "Sew N Sew" in Truckee for many years. She was proud of that, but even more proud of the successes of the people she loved. Everyone who knew her would say that she touched their lives in a positive way.
She is survived by her husband, Joseph V. Copeland, her grandson, Dusten Lecuyer, her daughter, Robin Lecuyer, and her great-grandson, Maxwell Lecuyer.
A celebration of her life by her immediate family will be private. They know she was welcomed into heaven by Jesus and a chorus of angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project