Obituary: Mary Stice-Copeland
December 9, 2015
February 2, 1934 – December 6, 2015
Mary Copeland passed in her home with her husband, Joe and her daughter, Robin by her side.
Mary will be remembered by all who knew her as someone full of love, light and integrity. She gave unselfishly and kindly with her upbeat and fun-loving spirit. She was a successful career woman, opening and running the "Sew N Sew" in Truckee for many years. She was proud of that, but even more proud of the successes of the people she loved. Everyone who knew her would say that she touched their lives in a positive way.
She is survived by her husband, Joseph V. Copeland, her grandson, Dusten Lecuyer, her daughter, Robin Lecuyer, and her great-grandson, Maxwell Lecuyer.
A celebration of her life by her immediate family will be private. They know she was welcomed into heaven by Jesus and a chorus of angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work