Obituary: Michael Flanders
November 7, 2014
Michael Flanders passed away on November 4th 2014. He was born on November 5th in 1948 Jacksonville Florida and made his way west and was almost 66 years old. Michael was married for 37 years to his wife Doreen, has 2 children Neil Flanders and wife Heidi, Emily and husband Ryan Greenwood along with their son Ethan.
Michael was one of the kindest and thoughtful men you could meet. He was a devoted husband, father, and friend. He touched a lot of people's lives with his wisdom.
As his friends called him "yeah, but" he loved talking your ear off and telling you how it was. Michael will be greatly missed by many. His strength, kindness, and loyalty will be carried on through his family.
There will be a celebration of life on Saturday, November 8th 2014. It will be held at his home at 3pm. For directions or questions call Neil at 503-990-0043.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee