Obituary: Natasha “Nichole” Neadeau
January 12, 2016
With heavy hearts we announce the passing of our daughter Nichole.
Nichole went to be with the Lord December 10th, 2015. She passed away after a four month struggle with complications from bacterial meningitis. We take much comfort in knowing that she is no longer suffering and is with our Lord in Heaven.
Nichole was born in Mountain View, California on May 13th, 1980. She lived in Truckee until 1998. From that time till her passing she lived in the Bronx, New York.
She is survived by her parents Tom and Penny Neadeau, her sister, Monica Teves, brothers Ram and Tony Neadeau. Nichole also leaves behind her one year old son, Jordan Neadeau. The entire family rests in the joy of knowing that a part of Nichole will be with us in Jordan, who is being adopted by her sister Monica.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on January 30, 2016 at Tahoe Forest Church, 10350 Hirschdale Road, Truckee,California. Everyone is welcome.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- News Briefs: South Lake Tahoe man accused of killing roommate with piece of firewood