Obituary: Paul Conti
November 25, 2015
April 26, 1938 – November 10, 2015
Paul passed away peacefully on 11/10/15 after a brief illness. He was born in Pietrasanta, Italy to Antonio Conti and Alda Benassi.
After coming to America he resided in Oakland, CA Paul joined the United States Marine Corps after high school and retired as a Master Sergeant. Upon retiring Paul joined the Washoe County School of Police. In 1964 Paul married Leslie Morgan in Alameda and moved to Incline Village where they resided until 1998 when they moved to Carson City.
Paul is survived by his wife Leslie, daughter Danielle and son-in-law Drew Kiechler, grandchildren Colleen, Ava Rose, & Jakeb, sister Maria, brother Mario, and numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorial Mass will be held on Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church 3000 N. Lompa Ln Carson City, NV. There will be a private inurnment with honors at the Veteran's Cemetery.
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers
- Nevada County Elections: Klovstad, Goodwin, Polivy win Truckee Town Council seats