Obituary: Peggy Wallace
December 3, 2015
Peggy Wallace (Mitchell) died in her home on November 28, 2015 in Truckee, CA.
Peggy was born on August 7, 1954 in Santa Rosa, CA to her parents, Joan and Harry Mitchell. She was married to the love of her life, Steve Wallace. Peggy was a patient and supportive administrative clerk at Sierra College and truly loved helping the students. Peggy will most be remembered for her devotion to her family, for her love and generosity, and for her warm smile.
Peggy is survived by her husband, her siblings; Betty, Kathy (Jody), and Bob (Bea), her nieces and nephews; Crystal, Felicia, Nathaniel, Louis, Jennifer, and Peter, her stepchildren; Zack and Annika, and her grandchildren; Chance, Ashlyn, Ella, and Iris. She was preceded in death by her parents. A celebration of Peggy's life will take place next summer.
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Michelle Parker, Ben Paciotti claim Golden Saucers at Pain McShlonkey Hot Dog Downhill