Obituary: Shannon Dawn Reid
February 11, 2016
Shannon Dawn Reid, 53, died after a long illness on February 3. Shannon was the first baby born in the Truckee hospital on January 1, 1963. She attended school in Auburn.
Shannon is survived by her mother Regina (Ginger) Reynolds, brother Sheldon Reid, daughter and son-in-law Jessica and Brian Zacha and grandsons Anthony and Michael Zacha. Services to be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Truckee grants access to new development funding