Obituary: Ted Hansen
June 10, 2015
Ted Hansen passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at the age of 64.
Ted will be remembered as a loving husband, a proud father and grandfather, as well as a loyal friend. He never met a stranger and was always interested in talking to anyone and everyone he encountered. Ted was a man of honor, integrity, love and laughter; always ready to lend an ear, help someone in need, or share a story.
If you feel inclined to honor Ted, talk to a stranger, give a compliment, fill out an organ donation card, go fishing, play a round of golf, go for a walk in the woods, take a swim in the Lake, or take a few runs down the mountain next winter. All these things were integral to the man Ted was.
On Sunday, May 3, 2015 friends and family are invited to gather at Truckee Regional Park Amphitheater between 12 – 4 to remember Ted. There will be no good-byes; only good memories, good stories, and a light meal shared.
Private family services were held.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra