Obituary: Whitney Wilhelmy
November 13, 2014
Whitney Wilhelmy (Bill) passed away peacefully on November 6, 2014, near his home in Mesa Arizona. Bill is survived by his wife of 43 years, and 3 sons, Michael Von Quilich, (who changed his name after moving from Tahoe in the 70s, Gary Wilhelmy and Robert Wilhelmy.
Bill lived at Tahoe Vista in the 70s and moved to Arizona in the early 80s. He lived to a ripe old age of 100 years old, and was able to enjoy his life to the fullest. Golf was his favorite game, and he was still playing golf in his late 90s. Born June 17th, 1914.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project