February 13, 2018
Paul Kovach, 67 years old passed away on January 19th. He was the loving husband to Ali Kovach for 30 years. He was the proud father to Eric Kovach, husband to Tammy and Jill, wife of Curt Coleman and proud to be called Pop pop by grandchildren Leah and Ryan Kovach and Michael and Samuel Coleman. All residing in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania He is also survived by a brother Louis Kovach husband to Janet of Venice Florida.
Paul and Ali moved to the Tahoe area 24 years ago. Paul is most remembered for his days "slinging gin" at the Blue Coyote in Truckee. After retirement Paul enjoyed photography, golf and socializing with friends. You could often find Paul and Ali on their favorite golf course Tahoe Donner . Above all his interests he enjoyed spending time with the people he loved the most.
If you would like to toast to his memory by "hoisting a beaker of fire water" join us at the Lodge restaurant in Tahoe Donner on February 25th at 4 pm.
If you would like to donate in his memory please consider St. Jude's Children's Hospital or Tahoe Truckee Humane Society.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work