Scott Joseph Pomin
August 24, 2016
July 1969 – August 2016
Scott (Scotty) passed away peacefully on Sunday, August 21st
Scott will be remembered for his kindness of heart, wonderful sense of humor, love of outdoors, family and friends. He will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved him.
Scott is survived by his wife Jacqui, daughter Sage, brother-in-law Matt Parkhurst and family, pet Tula, his parents Marianne and Ric Grow (stepfather), his father Dick Pomin, and his sister Natalie Wilson and family. Scott's celebration of life, open to family and friends, will be held on Friday August 26th, from 4 – 7pm.
His celebration will take place at the Truckee Community Arts Center in downtown Truckee, 10046 Church Street.
The family has started a Go Fund Me page that will help ease them in this hard time, you can donate at http://www.gofundme.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)