Scott Joseph Pomin
August 24, 2016
July 1969 – August 2016
Scott (Scotty) passed away peacefully on Sunday, August 21st
Scott will be remembered for his kindness of heart, wonderful sense of humor, love of outdoors, family and friends. He will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved him.
Scott is survived by his wife Jacqui, daughter Sage, brother-in-law Matt Parkhurst and family, pet Tula, his parents Marianne and Ric Grow (stepfather), his father Dick Pomin, and his sister Natalie Wilson and family. Scott's celebration of life, open to family and friends, will be held on Friday August 26th, from 4 – 7pm.
His celebration will take place at the Truckee Community Arts Center in downtown Truckee, 10046 Church Street.
The family has started a Go Fund Me page that will help ease them in this hard time, you can donate at http://www.gofundme.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- (VIDEO) Winter storm expected to deliver several feet of snow to local ski resorts; up to 2 feet in Truckee, Tahoe
- Truckee fire truck stolen, crashed in Tahoe City
- Town of Truckee looking to relocate downtown transit center
- Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe now serves as a lakewide pet care, resource network
- Chief’s Corner: How to stay on the road, and safe, this winter