Steven Craig Munro
July 27, 2017
April 14, 1954 ~ July 23, 2017
Steven Craig Munro, 63, passed away after a round of golf on Sunday, July 23, 2017 at the golf course in Tahoe City, CA.
He was born on April 14, 1954 to Robert and Dorothy Munro in Redlands, CA. On October 15, 1977 he married his wife of 40 years, Deena Barrett Munro, in Tahoe City, CA. Steve enjoyed golfing, hunting and fishing. Steve was a loving husband, father, grandfather, coach and friend.
He was survived by his wife, Deena Munro; son Craig Munro and daughter-in-law Shawnee Gassaway; daughter Callie Munro Sanchez, son-in-law Eddie Sanchez and grandson Eddie Robert Sanchez Jr.; and mother Dorothy Ann Munro; as well as many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
A time of gathering to celebrate Steve's life will be held on Saturday, July 29, 2017 from 11am to 3pm at the Tahoe City Golf Course.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week