14th Annual Susan G. Komen Sacramento Valley race for the cure
March 31, 2010
Saturday, May 8, 7:30-11:30 a.m. at Cal Expo in Sacramento, 5K run/walk event to raise vital funding for breast cancer research, local screening and services for the Susan G. Komen Sacramento Affiliateand#8217;s 17-county service area.
Includes a 1-mile Fun Run and childrenand#8217;s and#8220;Little Road Runners for the Cureand#8221; plus Survivor Celebration, Awards Ceremony, music and entertainment after the race. Registration fee: Adults $35, $40 on race day, children 6-12 $15, $20 on race day, children 5 and under free.
Sleep in for the cure: Sleep in on Race Day and still raise funds in the fight against breast cancer! Registration fee: $40.
In person registration and T-shirt pick up, May 1-7, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. at Arden Fair Mall (in front of Nordstrom). Register online before May 6 at http://www.komensacramento.org. For more information call (916) 492-6474.
Trending In: Opinion
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020