Accessorize your sheepskin boots with Tahoe’s Booty Bead Bling
June 3, 2009
Booty Bead Bling, of Lake Tahoe features the creativity of accessorizing your sheepskin boots with fun, fashionable bling made with the beauty of Lake Tahoe in mind. Locally made with high-quality gemstones such as turquoise, carnelians and agates, hand picked from around the world. Other pieces of the collection are made with hand-carved bone, Tibetan beads, Hawaiian shells and vintage pieces.
The owner/artist Ina Sabah saw the opportunity to fill a void in the market for accessorizing Sheepskin boots. With Uggs and “knockoff” Uggs selling more than 300 million pairs in the market last year and no fashionable bling to wear on them, the excitement for this product is outstanding. The jewelry line reflects the colors and moods of the shores of Lake Tahoe and is made locally. Also in the collection are pieces made with Maui, the Mediterranean, Buddha, Biker Bling and Children in mind.
Booty Bead Bling makes a great gift for graduation, bridesmaids, birthdays ” you name it.
Visit http://www.bootybeadbling.com or check eBay under Uggs Accessories.
For additional information please contact Ina Sabah at 583-2778 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra