Assist North Lake Tahoe Resort Association and Placer County plan for Tahoe infrastructure and transportation projects
March 4, 2010
Drop by a community workshop on Monday, March 8, 3-6 p.m. at the TCPUD to help the NLTRA and Placer County review and update the 2010-2015 Infrastructure and Transportation Integrated Work Plan. Whatand#8217;s that mean exactly? Bike trails, shuttle systems, bus shelters, mile markets, wayfinding signage, interpretive centers, traffic calming and more. The Work Plan establishes the highest priorities, provides project descriptions, estimates funding requirements, identifies project and funding partners, and suggests time frames for completion. Grab your chance to drive input for the future of the North Shore. For more info, call Ron Treabess at the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association, (530) 581-8735.
Trending In: Opinion
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Why should we care about America’s homeless problem?
- Law Review: New laws for 2019 (Round 1)
- Law Review: Heavenly Resort liable for runaway rescue sled?
- North Lake Tahoe Historical Society names Marguerite Sprague as executive director