Auerbach Engineering Corporation adds Lachlin Kinsella to team
August 15, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Congratulations go out to Lachlin Kinsella, P.E. of Auerbach Engineering Corporation (AEC). Kinsella recently passed the State of California Professional Engineering exam to join the team of five registered professionals at AEC. He joined AEC in 2005 as a CADD specialist and engineering assistant. His exceptional design and drafting skills continue to be a vital part of the AEC team.
AEC provides complete civil engineering and land surveying services to communities in the Lake Tahoe-Truckee region, from initial project planning, CEQA and regulatory compliance, to construction phase services, staking and inspection. AEC also provides storm water monitoring services, and is Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) and Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP) certified.
Trending In: Opinion
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)