Auerbach Engineering Corporation adds Lachlin Kinsella to team
August 15, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Congratulations go out to Lachlin Kinsella, P.E. of Auerbach Engineering Corporation (AEC). Kinsella recently passed the State of California Professional Engineering exam to join the team of five registered professionals at AEC. He joined AEC in 2005 as a CADD specialist and engineering assistant. His exceptional design and drafting skills continue to be a vital part of the AEC team.
AEC provides complete civil engineering and land surveying services to communities in the Lake Tahoe-Truckee region, from initial project planning, CEQA and regulatory compliance, to construction phase services, staking and inspection. AEC also provides storm water monitoring services, and is Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) and Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP) certified.
Trending In: Opinion
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City