Cheese and Beaujolais at The Pour House
November 11, 2010
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8211; The Pour House has teamed up with Mary Dedrick of Dedrickand#8217;s Cheese in Placerville to offer fabulous, convenient, local option for holiday shopping. Check out the expanded selection of incredible cheeses and salumis, olives, nuts, crackers and all sorts of delicious party treats. Dedrick herself will be available on Friday afternoons to answer cheese questions and offer.
Then, enjoy a Beaujolais Nouveau party Nov. 18, 5-7 p.m. Beaujolais is a great wine to have on hand through the holiday season, festive, easy drinking on its own and easy to pair with all sorts of appetizers. Proceeds from this tasting will go to support Measure A which provides computers, books, music and more for local schools. The Pour House, 10075 Jibboom St., Truckee, 530-550-9664.
Trending In: Opinion
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Law Review: New laws for 2019 (Round 1)
- Why should we care about America’s homeless problem?
- Law Review: Heavenly Resort liable for runaway rescue sled?
- North Lake Tahoe Historical Society names Marguerite Sprague as executive director