Cheese and Beaujolais at The Pour House
November 11, 2010
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8211; The Pour House has teamed up with Mary Dedrick of Dedrickand#8217;s Cheese in Placerville to offer fabulous, convenient, local option for holiday shopping. Check out the expanded selection of incredible cheeses and salumis, olives, nuts, crackers and all sorts of delicious party treats. Dedrick herself will be available on Friday afternoons to answer cheese questions and offer.
Then, enjoy a Beaujolais Nouveau party Nov. 18, 5-7 p.m. Beaujolais is a great wine to have on hand through the holiday season, festive, easy drinking on its own and easy to pair with all sorts of appetizers. Proceeds from this tasting will go to support Measure A which provides computers, books, music and more for local schools. The Pour House, 10075 Jibboom St., Truckee, 530-550-9664.
Trending In: Opinion
- Rolf Godon: Jessica Morse right choice to represent California’s 4th District
- Kevin Drake: Vote Mourelatos for North Tahoe PUD
- John Merryfield: A more compassionate world begins with you
- Steve Batie: Calling all compassionate, thoughtful and patriotic Republicans
- Law Review: Mandalay Bay sues shooting victims
- FiftyFifty celebrates production facility grand opening in Truckee
- Teen swims length of Lake Tahoe for charity
- McClintock backs out of proposed Tahoe debate, cites endorsement of opponent by event organizer
- Colorado ultrarunners shatter Tahoe 200 course records
- Land requested by Incline Village General Improvement District dropped from Washoe County lands bill