Community Report: Boys & Girls Clubs of North Lake Tahoe
October 20, 2010
KINGS BEACH, Calif. – Known in Kings Beach for its friendly staff and ongoing activities, The Club offers teens a safe place to be with their friends. Teens come to The Club because other teens recommend it. They know it is a safe place they can go to find new friends, visit with old ones and discover new talents. There is something for everyone, and always a smile to greet you at the door. So come on in and have some fun!At the Club find organized sports, field trips, camping trips, art, dance, a pool table, foosball table, cooking and teen late nights now open Monday-Friday until 8 p.m.
Oct. 29: Harvest Fest and Haunted House, 5:30-8:30 p.m. Attention all ghosts, goblins, princesses and butterflies. Join us for music, games, prizes, costume contests for all ages, and our spooky haunted house.Nov. 18: Family Thanksgiving dinner 5-7 p.m. Enjoy the classics. Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work