Cottonwood in Truckee introduces stormy weather get togethers
November 22, 2010
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Cottonwood in Truckee is a great place to snuggle up and watch the storm roll in, with their new Happy Hour light in the bar for the duration of any Winter Storm Warning issued by the National Weather Service for our region. This means half-priced appetizers, $3 microbrews, $1 off all wines by the glass, $5 French margaritas and discounts on some salads and entrees, all because Mother Nature is in a low pressure mood. and#8220;Donand#8217;t worry, weand#8217;ll get you home in time to wax the skis and set the alarm for the powder day to follow,and#8221; said Mike Blide, Cottonwood owner and snow removal guru. and#8220;Of course, we may have to curtail things if the power goes off or the clock strikes two.and#8221;
This new program is in addition to Cottonwoodand#8217;s daily Happy Hour which runs until 6 p.m. and Acoustic Thursday Happy Hour which runs all night in the bar and fireplace rooms, along with free acoustic music from many talented local artists and touring musicians.
For more information, visit http://www.cottonwoodrestaurant.com or call 530-587-5711.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Truckee hammers South Tahoe for Sierra Bowl victory