Dragonfly’s ‘Thread Up’ Thursdays reason to dress up and dance
August 13, 2012
TRUCKEE, Calif. – Dragonfly’s Billy McCullough has done it again. Each Thursday Dragonfly will host Thread Up Thursdays – a late night D.J. party. When Truckee Thursdays are winding down the party will just be getting started above Donner Pass Road in Dragonfly Restaurant and Sushi Bar.
D.J. One Truest, aka Jason Mills, will heat up the night and pump up the Truckee crowd with reggae-dancehall-hip hop remixes. Popular guest D.J.s will make cameos. This event is free from 9 p.m. on until the wee hours of the night. Dragonfly will offer cocktail specials. Dragonfly offers an upscale club atmosphere with a spacious dance floor and large outdoor deck overlooking downtown Truckee.
“I am so excited for Truckee to have a fun new event to get dressed up for. Dragonfly offers a venue like no other in Truckee. Truckee is going to love the chic nightclub-style that we are bringing to downtown,” said Mills. Dragonfly is located upstairs at 10118 Donner Pass Road in downtown Truckee. For more information call 530-587-0557, visit http://www.dragonflycuisine.com or “Like” them on Facebook. To contact D.J. One Truest for booking, call 530-448-2650 or visit http://www.djonetruest.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Finishing strong: Bellon surpasses 3K career passing yards; Wolverines close regular season with Sierra Bowl