Ed Miller: Vote Wilkins for Tahoe City PUD
November 1, 2018
I have known Dan Wilkins for years, and support his candidacy to continue as a director of the Tahoe City Public Utility District.
As a civil engineer, and director of Public Works for the Town of Truckee, Dan is uniquely qualified to serve on the TCPUD Board. Every day he is immersed in projects which add to his lengthy career experience, and give him useful insight which is extremely valuable in the governance of our vital public utility.
His 12 years in office have well demonstrated his ability to make wise decisions regarding both the utility and recreation components of the services provided by the TCPUD.
Dan has done an exemplary job, let's let him continue to represent us!
Trending In: Opinion
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020