Ed Miller: Vote Wilkins for Tahoe City PUD
November 1, 2018
I have known Dan Wilkins for years, and support his candidacy to continue as a director of the Tahoe City Public Utility District.
As a civil engineer, and director of Public Works for the Town of Truckee, Dan is uniquely qualified to serve on the TCPUD Board. Every day he is immersed in projects which add to his lengthy career experience, and give him useful insight which is extremely valuable in the governance of our vital public utility.
His 12 years in office have well demonstrated his ability to make wise decisions regarding both the utility and recreation components of the services provided by the TCPUD.
Dan has done an exemplary job, let's let him continue to represent us!
Trending In: Opinion
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable
- Truckee Town Council race too tight to call
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration