Editorial: Cheers and Jeers
December 31, 2009
CHEERS: To a healthy buzz around town created by the number of visitors and tourists who chose to spend their holidays in Tahoe this year. We wish them all a happy week, and equal good cheer to the locals, many of whom work hard this year.
CHEERS: To our loyal readers, contributors and advertisers for whom we could not publish this newspaper without. From all of us here at the Sierra Sun, we say thanks, and best wishes for a great 2010.
Trending In: Opinion
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million