Engagement | Sasha Huseby and Josh Olson to wed
February 29, 2012
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Nicole Lieberman and Robert Huseby are very proud to announce the engagement of their daughter Sasha Huseby to Josh Olson. Josh proposed to Sasha in September of 2011 on top of the Franklin Mountains in El Paso, Texas. The happy couple currently reside in El Paso. They will return to the Tahoe Area to be married in April.
Josh, son of Don and Rene Olson and Gail and Mark Ledger, graduated from University of Nevada, Reno in 2010 and is currently stationed at Fort Bliss, Texas where he is a Squadron Fires Officer in the Army.
Sasha was born and raised in Truckee and graduated from Truckee High School. She will receive her undergraduate degree this spring from Texas Tech and has has applied to their nursing program.
Their family and friends wish Josh and Sasha all of the laughter and happiness life as to offer.
and#8212; Submitted to email@example.com
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra