For the Love of Animals exhibit opens with receptioin Friday, Nov. 5
November 5, 2010
TAHOE CITY, Calif. and#8212; North Tahoe Arts is going wild and crazy for animals of all shapes types, and sizes. The November exhibit, For the Love of Animals opens in the Main Gallery on Friday, Nov. 5 with an opening reception, 5-7 p.m. Participating artists include Jenny Antonucci, Pat Edwards, Matt Lund, Cathy McClelland, Mary-Jo Murphy, Heidi Reeves and Esther Sonnenberg. Mary-Jo asks have we ever looked into the eyes of a furry or feathered creature and imagined that they were just about to speak to us. Their body language tells us that they understand something important that could make the world or your view of it more compassionate and joyful. and#8220;What?and#8221; you say.
and#8212; Submitted to email@example.com
These art pieces and lots of cards, ornaments, jewelry, hats and scarves, and small works for gift giving are available for early holiday shopping. Holiday Open House Dec. 3 with new art and artists contributing their creative ideas. Call 530-581-2787 or visit http://www.northtahoearts.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow