For the Love of Animals exhibit opens with receptioin Friday, Nov. 5
November 5, 2010
TAHOE CITY, Calif. and#8212; North Tahoe Arts is going wild and crazy for animals of all shapes types, and sizes. The November exhibit, For the Love of Animals opens in the Main Gallery on Friday, Nov. 5 with an opening reception, 5-7 p.m. Participating artists include Jenny Antonucci, Pat Edwards, Matt Lund, Cathy McClelland, Mary-Jo Murphy, Heidi Reeves and Esther Sonnenberg. Mary-Jo asks have we ever looked into the eyes of a furry or feathered creature and imagined that they were just about to speak to us. Their body language tells us that they understand something important that could make the world or your view of it more compassionate and joyful. and#8220;What?and#8221; you say.
and#8212; Submitted to email@example.com
These art pieces and lots of cards, ornaments, jewelry, hats and scarves, and small works for gift giving are available for early holiday shopping. Holiday Open House Dec. 3 with new art and artists contributing their creative ideas. Call 530-581-2787 or visit http://www.northtahoearts.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Amy Berry: Prop 3 critical to California’s water supply
- Don Rogers: Careful what you call crisis
- Perry Norris: Proposition 3 will help water supply, fire prevention in the Sierra Nevada
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search